Friday 5 December 2008

T.F.I.F.

Yeah, that's right, this week is FINALLY at it's end.

Thank F**k it's Friday

Yet somehow that doesn't mean that I'm out of stuff to do.

  1. I have to shift all 12,000 photos on this computer onto a new hard-drive, but not before I archive them all properly via that wonderful little bit of kit known as Lightroom. That's at least a day gone.
  2. Then after that I've got about 4,000 words of economics to write up. Which is probably another half a day gone.
  3. I've also got another band-shoot at a concert on Saturday evening, which is an evening out already. But then again, that will be as much fun as it is work, which is just as well given that I'm giving the people I'm shooting for a heavily discounted rate as they're friends of friends.
I might try to find some time to develop my backlog of film on Sunday afternoon if there's nothing else for me to do, which fingers crossed there shouldn't be. I just got a new batch of Diafine, and I'll do my best to get anything I manage to process and scan up either here or on my Flickr ASAP.

In the mean time - here's a couple of shots from a Karaoke thingy I went to a few nights ago, which was for a local charity. Both were taken with my FM3a and the 55mm f/3.5 shooting Agfapan 400. Hardly a perfect low-light combo (I had to push the film a few stops to 3200 to get decent results and hand-holdable shutter speeds), but I quite like the lo-fi look of some of the grainier shots. All in all it was quite a good night. Even if the beer was warm.




I even got up on stage. A bit of Ronan Keating, which was something of a blast from the past.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer your black and white images, Alex :)
Post more when you finish your paper!

Nancy (Every photo)